This is a 5V 4-channel relay or four channel relay module interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. It is equiped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller.
- Size: 75mm (Length) * 55mm (Width) * 19.3mm (Height)
- Weight: 61g
- PCB Color: Blue
- There are four fixed screw holes at each corner of the board, easy for install and fix. The diameter of the hole is 3.1mm
- High quality Songle relay is used with single pole double throw, a common terminal, a normally open terminal, and a normally closed terminal
- Optical coupling isolation, good anti-interference.
- Closed at low level with indicator on, released at high level with indicator off
- VCC is system power source, and JD_VCC is relay power source. Ship 5V relay by default. Plug jumper cap to use
- The maximum output of the relay: DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
One of the most useful things you can do with an Arduino is control higher voltage (120-240V) devices like fans, lights, heaters, and other household appliances. Since the Arduino operates at 5V it can’t control these higher voltage devices directly, but you can use a 5V relay to switch the 120-240V current and use the Arduino to control the relay.