The SRD-05VDC-SL-C relay has three high voltage terminals (NC, C, and NO) which connect to the device you want to control. The other side has three low voltage pins (Ground, Vcc, and Signal) which connect to the Arduino.
- NC: Normally closed 120-240V terminal
- NO: Normally open 120-240V terminal
- C: Common terminal
- Ground: Connects to the ground pin on the Arduino
- 5V Vcc: Connects the Arduino’s 5V pin
- Signal: Carries the trigger signal from the Arduino that activates the relay
Inside the relay is a 120-240V switch that’s connected to an electromagnet. When the relay receives a HIGH signal at the signal pin, the electromagnet becomes charged and moves the contacts of the switch open or closed.
There are no reviews yet.