- The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 ma
- The working voltage of 3.3V to 5V
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Use the LM393 wide voltage comparator
- No vibration, vibration switch is closed on state, the output terminal output low level, the green light is lit
- Detected vibration, output high level, the green light is not lit
- Output can be directly connected to microcontroller, to detect the high and low level, thus to detect whether there is a vibration environment or not.
Vibration Sensor Module
The vibration sensor module based on the vibration sensor SW-420 and Comparator LM393 is used to detect vibrations. The threshold can adjust using an on-board potentiometer. During no vibration, the sensor provides Logic Low and when the vibration is detected, the sensor provides Logic High.
Out of stock