- 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wifi and Bluetooth development with 4 MB of flash.
- Powerful, small volume. Support LWIP protocol, Freertos.
- Support three modes: AP, STA, AP+STA coexistence mode.
- Compatible with Arduino, Nodemcu, and MicroPython, can be programmed with for the Arduino IDE and Lua, makes your development easier.
- The 2.4 GHz Wifi and Bluetooth dual-mode chip adopts low-power 40nm technology, which has the best power consumption and RF performance, safe and reliable, and easy to expand to various applications.
ESP32-WROOM-32 (ESP-WROOM-32) is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.