Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (4GB RAM)
- The fanless, energy-efficient Raspberry Pi runs silently and uses far less power than other computers.
- Raspberry Pi 4 comes with Gigabit Ethernet, along with onboard wireless networking and Bluetooth.
- Your new Raspberry Pi 4 has upgraded USB capacity: along with two USB 2 ports you'll find two USB 3 ports, which can transfer data up to ten times faster.
- Comes with 2GBs of RAM
- Supports two monitors at once- and in 4K, too!
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
*A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.
Here's how to setup Raspberry Pi 4 for the first time: https://projects.raspberrypi.org/en/projects/raspberry-pi-setting-up