Digital Multimeter UT33D
- It can measure AC/DC voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity, diode, square wave output
- With function of data hold, and a backlit LCD with large digits for visibility in dimly lit areas
- As a general measurement tool and widely used in the school, laboratory, factory and other social field
- Palm size design makes this a very portable multimeter and always handy for use
- Over load protection: Use the PTC protection circuit for Resistance, and frequency measurement
DC Voltage measurements - 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V/500V
AC voltage - 200V/500V
DC current - 2000uA/20mA/200mA/10A
Resistance (ohms) - 200/2000/20k/200k/20m/200m
Square wave output
Maximum Voltage (including transient overvoltage) between any Terminals and Grounding: 500V rms.
Fused Protection for VΩmA Input Terminal: 315mA, 250V fast type, φ5x20 mm
10A Terminal: Un-fused. l Range: Manual ranging l Maximum Display: Display: 1999.
Measurement Speed: Updates 2~3 times /second. l Temperature: Operating: 0o C~40o C (32o F~104 o F). Storage: -10o C~50o C (14o F~122o F).
Relative Humidity: 75% @ 0o C - 30o C; 50% @ 31 - 40o C. General Specifications 29 Model UT33B/C/D: OPERATING MANUAL
Altitude: Operating: 2000 m. Storage: 10000 m.
Battery Type: One piece of 9V Battery NEDA 1604 or 6F22 or 006P.
Dimensions (HxWxL): 130 x 73.5 x 35mm.
Weight: Approx. 156g (battery included).
Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.
600V overvoltage and double insulation standard.
UNI-T UT33D Digital Multimeter