Genuine Arduino UNO R3 (Italy)
The Arduino UNO R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
What's the difference between genuine arduino and the clone?
- Genuine Arduinos perform much better and last longer compared to the cloned ones.
- In case your IC stops working, you can change AT MEGA 328 with a new one.
- Genuine Arduino are usual during the times when you are working on projects for longer duration of time.
Plus, you also receive a USB cable for FREE with this purchase!
The Arduino open-sourced IDE drivers can be downloaded for free and we have created a download and installation tutorial for the Windows XP platform.
Features of the Arduino UNO:
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz